- Parvathi Haridas. Research assistant 2012-2014. After this position, Parvathi commenced a PhD at QUT.
- Dr Catherine Penington. After her postdoctoral position, Catherine took up a position as a Lecturer in Mathematics at Macquarie Univeristy.
- Dr Wang Jin. Postdoctoral researcher 2017-present.
- Alexander Browning. Research assistant 2017-present.
Doctor of Philosophy
- Dr Katrina Treloar. Doctor of Philosophy. 2012-2015. Mathematical models for collective cell spreading. After graduation Katrina took up a position at Suncorp bank.
- Dr Adam Ellery. Doctor of Philosophy. 2013-2016. Modelling transport through biological environments that contain obstacles. After graduation Adam took up a position at the Queensland Department of Housing and Public Works.
- Dr Stuart Johnston. Doctor of Philosophy. 2013-2017. Mathematical models for quantifying collective cell behaviour. After graduation Stuart took up a position as a research fellow at the University of Melbourne.
- Dr Wang Jin. Doctor of Philosophy. 2014-2017. Investigating the reproducibility of in vitro cell biology assays using mathematical models After graduation Jin took up a position as a research fellow at Queensland University of Technology.
- Parvathi Haridas. Doctor of Philosophy. 2014-present. Melanoma and human skin equivalent models.
- David Warne. Doctor of Philosophy. 2015-present. Computational inference for chemical reaction networks.
- Alex Matsiaka. Doctor of Philosophy. 2015-present. Multiscale modelling of collective cell spreading.
- Sean Vittadello. Doctor of Philosophy. 2016-present. Parameterising discrete mathematical models of three-dimensional melanoma spheroids.
- Anudeep Surendran. Doctor of Philosophy. 2017-present. Mathematical models of three-dimensional cell migration in living tissues.
- Jai Raj. Doctor of Philosophy. 2017-present. Multiscale mathematical models of biological and ecological invasion: new motivations for nonlinear diffusion and Allee-type kinetics.
Master of Philosophy
- Alex Browning. Master of Philosophy. 2016-2017. Stochastic mathematical models of cell proliferation assays. After graduation Alex took up a position as a research assistant at Queensland University of Technology.
- Sean McInerney. Master of Philosophy. 2017-present. Continuum and discrete models of layered diffusion.