Research Assistant/Postdoctoral Fellow
- Dr Parvathi Haridas. Research assistant 2012-2014. After this position, Parvathi commenced a PhD at QUT.
- Dr Catherine Penington. Research fellow 2015-2017. After her postdoctoral position, Catherine took up a position as a Lecturer in Mathematics at Macquarie Univeristy.
- Dr Wang Jin. Postdoctoral researcher 2017; QUT Vice Chancellor's Research Fellow, 2018-present.
- Alexander Browning. Research assistant 2017. After this position, Alexander commenced a PhD at QUT.
Doctor of Philosophy
- Dr Katrina Treloar. Doctor of Philosophy. 2012-2015. Mathematical models for collective cell spreading. After graduation Katrina took up a position at Suncorp bank.
- Dr Adam Ellery. Doctor of Philosophy. 2013-2016. Modelling transport through biological environments that contain obstacles. After graduation Adam took up a position as a computational scientist in the School of Earth and Environmental Sciences at the University of Queensland.
- Dr Stuart Johnston. Doctor of Philosophy. 2013-2017. Mathematical models for quantifying collective cell behaviour. After graduation Stuart took up a position as a research fellow at the University of Melbourne.
- Dr Wang Jin. Doctor of Philosophy. 2014-2017. Investigating the reproducibility of in vitro cell biology assays using
mathematical models. This thesis was awarded a 2017 outstanding thesis award. After graduation Jin took up a position as a research fellow at Queensland University of Technology.
- Dr Parvathi Haridas. Doctor of Philosophy. 2014-2017. In vitro characterisation of melanoma progression in a melanoma skin equivalent model. After graduation Parvathi took up a position as a laboratory scientist at Envoi Pathology.
- Oleksii (Alex) Matsiaka. Doctor of Philosophy. 2015-present. Multiscale modelling of collective cell spreading.
- David Warne. Doctor of Philosophy. 2015-present. Computational inference for chemical reaction networks.
- Sean Vittadello. Doctor of Philosophy. 2016-present. Parameterising discrete mathematical models of three-dimensional melanoma spheroids.
- Anudeep Surendran. Doctor of Philosophy. 2017-present. Mathematical models of three-dimensional cell migration in living tissues.
- Alexander Browning. Doctor of Philosophy. 2018-present. New insights into medicine and material science using mathematical modelling.
- Jesse Sharp. Doctor of Philosophy. 2018-present. Mathematical models for collective cell migration and antibiotic resistance.
- Ryan Murphy. Doctor of Philosophy. 2018-present. Mechanical models of collective cell invasion.
- Yifei Li. Doctor of Philosophy. 2018-present. Nonlinear diffusion and singular perturbation techniques.
- Maud El-Hachem. Doctor of Philosophy. 2018-present. Reformulating mathematical models of cell invasion as moving boundary problems.
- Giuseppe (Pepe) Jordao. Doctor of Philosophy. 2018-present. Mathematical model selection for the analysis of experimental data from three-dimensional tumour spheroid assays.