After graduation Katrina took up a position at Suncorp bank.
(2) Dr Adam Ellery. Doctor of Philosophy. 2013-2016. Modelling transport through biological environments that contain obstacles.
After graduation Adam took up a position at the Queensland Department of Housing and Public Works.
(3) Stuart Johnston. Doctor of Philosophy. 2013-2017. Mathematical models of collective cell behaviour.
After graduation Stuart took up a position as a research fellow at the University of Melbourne.
(4) Wang Jin. Doctor of Philosophy. 2014-2017. Reproducibility of in vitro cell biology assays.
After graduation Jin took up a position as a research fellow at Queensland University of Technology.
(5) Alex Browning. Master of Philosophy. 2016-2017. Stochastic mathematical models of cell proliferation assays.
After graduation Alex took up a position as a research assistant at Queensland University of Technology.
(6) Parvathi Haridas. Doctor of Philosophy. 2014-present. Melanoma and human skin equivalent models.
(7) Dr Catherine Penington. Postdoctoral researcher. 2014-2017.
After her postdoctoral position, Catherine took up a position as a Lecturer in Mathematics at Macquarie Univeristy.
(8) David Warne. Doctor of Philosophy. 2015-present. Computational inference for chemical reaction networks.
(9) Alex Matsiaka. Doctor of Philosophy. 2015-present. Multiscale modelling of collective cell spreading.
(10) Sean Vittadello. Doctor of Philosophy. 2016-present. Parameterising discrete mathematical models of three-dimensional melanoma spheroids.
(11) Anudeep Surendran. Doctor of Philosophy. 2017-present. Mathematical models of three-dimensional cell migration in living tissues.
(12) Jai Raj. Doctor of Philosophy. 2017-present. Multiscale mathematical models of biological and ecological invasion: new motivations for nonlinear diffusion and Allee-type kinetics.
(13) Wang Jin. Postdoctoral researcher. 2017-present.
(14) Alexander Browning. Research assistant. 2017-present.
(15) Sean McInerney. Master of Philosophy. 2017-present. Continuum and discrete models of layered diffusion.